1. PAYMENT TERMS: Full payment is required to secure your date on our calendar. Payment information is never stored.
2. CANCELLATION: In the event you need to cancel your order, you must do so no later than 24 hours prior to setup, in order receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to setup, will not receive a refund, but will receive a credit for a future date.
3. RUSH ORDERS: Rush and same day setups will be accommodated, with the following conditions:
• Based on available inventory
• Rush fee of $20 will be applied
• Orders placed within 24 hours of requested event day are not guaranteed
• A full refund will be given if Yard Love Southwest is unable to complete your order
4. INCLEMENT WEATHER: Yard Love Southwest will not be able to deliver your yard greeting if there is lightning or other hazardous weather conditions, that may prevent setup or take down. In the event of prohibitive weather or inclement weather, and we are unable to reschedule the greeting, you will have a choice of a full refund or credit toward another yard greeting.
5. REFUND POLICY: Yard Love Southwest will not refund payment if homeowner requests greeting to be removed. To avoid this, please advise homeowner and residents of the home, you have ordered a yard greeting setup. Yard Love Southwest will not refund payment for errors that occur on an order submission.
6. The price includes delivery, setup and take down of the yard greeting.
7. All Yard Love Southwest greetings are meant to pleasant surprises. Please remember to notify the homeowner, a member of the household or business, that they will be receiving the greeting within 24 hours, so that they can make arrangements.
8. Homeowners need to turn off their sprinkler systems and notify yard service companies for the duration of the yard greeting setup. It would be extremely helpful, especially during summer months, if the lawn has been watered and mowed prior to yard greeting setup. If you cannot insert a screwdriver 6 inches into the ground, the stakes will not successfully insert into the ground. The lawn should also be free of animal feces.
9. For the safety of everyone, especially children, we ask that they do not run play around the signs due to them having sharp edges.
10. All signs remain the property of Yard Love Southwest. Any damage, destruction or tampering with the Yard Love Southwest signs is prohibited. No part of the yard greeting should be moved without consent from Yard Love Southwest.
11. You are responsible for replacement of the graphic, letter or stake at full replacement value. Full payment for any damaged or missing yard greeting will be enforced.
12. Yard Love Southwest reserves the right to politely decline orders that are political, controversial, lewd, disrespectful or that do not fit the celebratory nature of our business. Yard Love Southwest is an independently owned affiliate and revising requested wording or declining orders is done so at the affiliate owner’s discretion. If an order is declined, a full refund will be given.
13. HOLD HARMLESS: You agree to hold harmless Yard Love Southwest and their representatives against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and expenses that may incur as a result of utilizing our services.